On Monday we brought together our storyboards that we had done the night before and made a revised version so we could iron out the flaws. It was a good way for all of our interpretations to be compared and we were able to take bits and bobs of stuff we liked (angles, close ups even parts of the story.) and put them into the revised storyboard.
Once we finished revising the story we began our final collaborative storyboard. Myself, Kirstin, Jordan & Philip each took a column and drew and shades storyboards. We decided to use Kirstin’s character studies as she captured the protagonist very well. Below are the final storyboards: