Shadow Puppets?!?

DSC_0739.JPG

This afternoon we did some experiments by making paper cut outs.
By experimenting with the technique we can see if its appropriate to have in our title sequence.

Below is the playlist to all of the tests; apologies beforehand about my loud voice!

I would say that the experiments show that its quite a fiddly process! When we looked at them we were considering doing the silhouettes digitally.

We also did a live action things to experiment, taking note of the napoleon dynamite title sequence

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s