So I planned to get most of the animating and editing done today as I knew this could take a considerable amount of time and remembering the stress of doing the animatic last minute. I wasn’t gonna do that again!
To animate I need scenes from Jordan and vine on the type. Through talking online we were able to talk about the scenes and what need changed and through the day he able to send me some for myself to animate. We were also able to change parts like having Mossi cleaning teeth and having the fireflies emersed with type instead.
Great thing about working with two adobe products simultaneously is i could change the PSD files and they would change automatically in AE which saved a lot of time for myself.
Jakub had done the dragon video for our title sequence. It had a few technical issues and we thought it may need simplified so in the end we got this one which fitted the rest of the work nicely
Draft of Dragon Video
Jakub’s New Dragon Video
In terms of vines, somewhere along the way they were neglected so as Jakub wasn’t busy and waiting for something to do. I asked his help to draw on the vines. Of course he did a great job and was able to get them done in no time for myself to animate.
I think the longest part of it all was animating each individual letter for the vine as the letters needed to be cut out and saved individually. However this wasn’t complex work and within a couple of hours all the letters were animated that were needed.
The music was going to be added tomorrow and fixing timings and loose ends. I predict many duplicate files which are me making so many timing timing changes through out the day!